In addition to the published editorial programme, every issue includes:
- On the Line - an insight into what makes a business tick.
- Face the Facts - an industry perspective from a leading distingushed figure.
- In Focus - the latest surface preparation and coating technologies
- Mechanical Matters - the hottest propulsion system developments, including repairs and improvement for a more efficient ship
- Worldwide Repairs - a roundup of the most up-to-date repair and conversion projects from around the world
- News - an update on the latest advances in ship repair technology and industry appointments
[table width="600" colwidth="120|120|120|120|120" colalign="left|left|left|left|left"],March,June,September,December Area Review,Black & Mediterranean Sea,Nordic Countries,Middle East,Asia & Pacific Rim Spotlight UK,Singapore,Northern Europe,Americas,Southern Europe Analysis,Special Report,Special Report,Special Report,Special Report In Focus,Surface Preparation & Coating,Surface Preparation & Coating,Surface Preparation & Coating,Surface Preparation & Coating Event Coverage,Sea Asia - Singapore,Nor-Shipping - Oslo,Seatrade Offshore Marine and Workboats Middle East - Abu Dhabi,Marintec China - Shanghai [/table]